Rasmus Bentsen

CMstorm devastator mice probs

hey my CMstorm devastator mice lights up, but when its installing the driver it says failed to install driver 

And i plugged it in to my laptop and it work just fine? HEEEELLLLPPP

world    84

Do you see anything outside of the ordinary if you look at your device manager? (exclamation mark, etc)

world    84

How about in the windows Device Manager rather than the devices and printers page?

Right click on my computer and click properties, and then on device manager.

Also, have you tried using the mouse with another USB port?

jimchavers    0

So there is no drivers? How it can be? I tested my devastator in more than 10 PCs with win7 and win8 and nothing happens, always appear as an Error to install the driver. This is not admisible that is the Bios or USB driver to be updated and not to send a CD or link page to download a driver to correct the problem.

Thanks and I hope to have an answer soon if not I will return it where I purshase for a money or item replacement by other brand.

Pclinde    197

So there is no drivers? How it can be? I tested my devastator in more than 10 PCs with win7 and win8 and nothing happens, always appear as an Error to install the driver. This is not admisible that is the Bios or USB driver to be updated and not to send a CD or link page to download a driver to correct the problem.

Thanks and I hope to have an answer soon if not I will return it where I purshase for a money or item replacement by other brand.

It's plug and play, no software. 10 PCs? That's a lot, your unit might be defective. Please RMA it or return it.

Cheers, Pim