Been working on a new PC for couple of weeks now, and "finished" it yesterday with new case and Nepton 280L.

Problem is that the pump whines like a :). Really high pitch noise and it feels like I'm getting tinnitus (actually got headache).

Also, if I run the pump at over 80-85% rpm speed it starts making a weird bubbling sound. At 50% (can't get lower) the whine is bearable.

Does anyone else have this problem, or is my pump faulty?

And what rpm should I run the pump at?

Used the 212 EVO before and loved it, so that's why I choose the Nepton 280L. But I'm starting to regret it...  :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Sunday Morning    177

Been working on a new PC for couple of weeks now, and "finished" it yesterday with new case and Nepton 280L.

Problem is that the pump whines like a :). Really high pitch noise and it feels like I'm getting tinnitus (actually got headache).

Also, if I run the pump at over 80-85% rpm speed it starts making a weird bubbling sound. At 50% (can't get lower) the whine is bearable.

Does anyone else have this problem, or is my pump faulty?

And what rpm should I run the pump at?

Used the 212 EVO before and loved it, so that's why I choose the Nepton 280L. But I'm starting to regret it...  :unsure:

Dear Both

i dont have like you have .. i just wanna help you (giv some tips)

how about your connection (wiring and etc) ?

my suggestion try reinstall your pump check this : http://community.coolermaster.com/index.php/topic/10787-official-nepton-owners-club/page-8

hope this can help you out

Lee T    0

Link Here

This person seems to have had the same problem and solved it.

I have my rad on the CPU_FAN and set to normal in bios, can you see on SIV what speeds its running at?

Try reinstalling it.

Hope this will help.