Bill Rankin

Enforcer Case Button

Bill Rankin    0

What is the purpose of the round recessed button to the left of the Power Button on the top front of the case.  After eight months of flawless operation, I am having trouble getting the computer to consistently turn on and I wondered if this button could be part of the problem.

Pclinde    197

Found the answer in the video review.  It is a reset button.

Alright. Let us know if you have any other questions. :)

Bill Rankin    0

I asked for the function of the button because I had not gotten a manual with the case.  I only discovered that a User's Manual  existed when I saw the video.  Is there a manual available on-line?

I will probably need more help to identify why my computer will not start most of the time.  First, I need to isolate the conditions which exist when it does and does not start.  If the issue applies to Cooler Master hardware, I will start a new thread when I can get more info on that problem.

Sunday Morning    177

I asked for the function of the button because I had not gotten a manual with the case.  I only discovered that a User's Manual  existed when I saw the video.  Is there a manual available on-line?

I will probably need more help to identify why my computer will not start most of the time.  First, I need to isolate the conditions which exist when it does and does not start.  If the issue applies to Cooler Master hardware, I will start a new thread when I can get more info on that problem.

you can download at here : http://assets.coolermaster.com/gaming/download/cases/enforcer/enforcer-manual.pdf

• Upvote 1