Jérémie Porlier-Boudreault

CM Storm Reaper driver - set language?

Pclinde    197

This is exactly the one I installed.

That's really weird. I don't have a Reaper around here. Maybe something is wrong with the uploaded files. Let me e-mail HQ.

Cheers, Pim

I might have an idea of what's the problem:

My system Locale (Language for non-unicode programs) is set to japanese, which is needed for some of my programs to work, thus I cannot afford to have this option changed. Is there the possibility to have a language option added in the driver or should I install an english-only one? 

Pclinde    197

I might have an idea of what's the problem:

My system Locale (Language for non-unicode programs) is set to japanese, which is needed for some of my programs to work, thus I cannot afford to have this option changed. Is there the possibility to have a language option added in the driver or should I install an english-only one? 

Sorry, there is no possibility to change this. We don´t have a lot of users (or any users) experiencing this problem. 

Maybe use some English software screenshots? So you can compare/translate it for personal use.

world    84

Have you tried using applocale for the driver software to set the region to another country?