Sign in to follow this  
Osiris

Molex Connector question.

Osiris    0
sometimes i wonder what mechanics, construction workers, railway engineers, etc... would say if they heard what we complain about, lol.

They probably shake there heads and laugh :lol:

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

yes the real power does, i think more psu's should ship with them really. im glad cm chose to put them on there, as in my book they're the best idea for the cable side of things ever, much more useful than modular imo

Mr. Miyagi    2
yes the real power does, i think more psu's should ship with them really. im glad cm chose to put them on there, as in my book they're the best idea for the cable side of things ever, much more useful than modular imo

I agree (now owning a RealPower) but I think they should keep one connector normal because sometimes its a pain to connect them to a video card.

Infinity    0
I agree (now owning a RealPower) but I think they should keep one connector normal because sometimes its a pain to connect them to a video card.
Just chop the "wings" off one and you have a normal molex connector :P

Mr. Miyagi    2
Just chop the "wings" off one and you have a normal molex connector :P

I was going to do that but it would be too much work. :wink:

bronney    0

Osiris,

They're great, I have my yellow pack from vantec. Just be careful with the molex tool, I actually managed to break a pin. if in any event you feel you are applying too much force to a pin, you probably ARE!.

When the tool fit right, very little force is needed. if it feels stuck, don't force it, twist is a bit and try at a 90° angle. :) I changed over all mine and still have 2 extras hehe. Now if I can just get my hands on the ATX yellow and a tool.