unstoppablegr

Seidon 120V Question

Hey guys,

i bought a seidon 120v but there is something that worries me. because i have a small motherboard one of the tubes that comes from the radiator as you see in the photo pushes to the left. Is it possible for it to brake and leak ? the shop i bought it told me that its strong and wont break. whats your opinion?..

Thanks !! ( I have also connected the radiator fan to CPU_FAN1 and the pump to CPU_FAN2. My motherboard has CHA_FAN and PWR_FAN plugs. Where should i put the pump?? i have set everything from bios to max speed and configured them from speedfan) 

post-96320-0-03658700-1419619386_thumb.jpg

world    84

The bend that you have looks ok to me. Is it pulled tightly, or is there a bit of flexibility for the pipes?

Pclinde    197

i guess they are ok.. the tube bends a bit but i suppose its normal...i think that coolermaster has strong material on these...otherwise they would break easily...

The tubes are anti-link. So they will resist, and prevent flattening when bend.

Pclinde    197

So that means, i am ok ? (sorry for asking too much, its the first time i use a cooling system like this :)

You're ok buddy. :D