tolga9009    4

On my first QuickFire Rapid-I, I had 2 dead LEDs (I had reported after a single one, but in the meantime, a second LED died). I requested an RMA and got it replaced.

Yesterday, I have received the new keyboard, flashed it to latest firmware 1.20 (due to the reboot bug) and today, another LED died. What is wrong with all these LEDs? I will request another RMA.

Btw, thanks for the great support here! I really appreciate it!

Pclinde    197

On my first QuickFire Rapid-I, I had 2 dead LEDs (I had reported after a single one, but in the meantime, a second LED died). I requested an RMA and got it replaced.

Yesterday, I have received the new keyboard, flashed it to latest firmware 1.20 (due to the reboot bug) and today, another LED died. What is wrong with all these LEDs? I will request another RMA.

Btw, thanks for the great support here! I really appreciate it!

Bummer. :( 

Jarda    1

I buyed my KB before 30 days with all LEDs ok. Now died 3 LEDs in 3 days :/

I think there will be problem with electronic and not with LEDs. If died last 2 LEDs i saw some keys (which r in my profil with no light) blinking with some low light. And after this i see some next LEDs died.

Im using firmware 1.20 from first day of my KB.

bneck    2

Three of my LEDs died. Got it RMA'd....I really hope the new one doesnt die on me too. Hoping I wont regret this purchase....

CM Bram    37

Two of my rapid-i LEDs died after 3 months of use. Recurrent issue? Or it seems to be so many unlucky guys in the world?

We are monitoring our RMA rate and handeling the issue accordingly but if anyone has a failing LED please always apply it for RMA replacement and you will be sorted a new one! :)