Pclinde    197

Thank you. BTW I bet on heat issues during manufacturing process. Because on every keyboard some clusters of LEDs has slightly warmer or colder white color. From my experience this is caused by overheating LEDs during soldering. And white ones are especially sensitive to heat.

Maybe you can share a photo? Can you also provide me with the serial number of the keyboard? (Please send it in a private message).

franta27    0

Maybe you can share a photo? Can you also provide me with the serial number of the keyboard? (Please send it in a private message).

I am really sorry but I can't :-( I returned all three keyboards already and I know that SN will be very helpful, but I thought about them after I returned all of them. But maybe other users can send theirs SN.

Pclinde    197

I am really sorry but I can't :-( I returned all three keyboards already and I know that SN will be very helpful, but I thought about them after I returned all of them. But maybe other users can send theirs SN.

Alright, no problem. I have discussed this problem (broken LEDS) last Friday at CM HQ the Netherlands. We are currently investigating it. (Manufacturing, soldering etc)

Pclinde    197

Hello,

Left shift and space bar LED is not lit up!!

I've only have been using the keyboard for 4 months.

The key work just fine, only the LED is not lit up.. 

Hi Fareed,

Request RMA please.

1. Log-in here: https://account.coolermaster.com/LogOn.aspx
  2. Add a new product (Rapid-i serial number, located on the back of they keyboard)
  3. Request RMA

Cheers, Pim

Pclinde    197

After around 4 - 5 months of use, 1 LED on my Quickfire Rapid-i also got defective. I will RMA.

Hi tolga,

Too bad. :(