Ega Chaernawan Febianto

CM STORM OCTANE Software ?

Pclinde    197

thank you sir , haha , so that means i cannot set anything ?

You can use everything in combination with the FN key, and the media keys (located) on the top of they keyboard.

Cheers, Pim

Truckai    0

Hi Pim, I also have an Octane keyboard + mouse combo. Lately I have a small but annoying problem with the mouse: when I scroll down the screen keeps jumping back and forth. After a long search on the web, I found two possible solutions:

1, Clean the mouse. Well, mine is not older than 2 months, and I'm not a very untidy person, so I don't think that'd help.

2, In Control Panel go to Mouse, then Change Mouse Wheel Settings, then Change Microsoft Mouse Settings, then Wheel-Customize Wheel Behavior, then turn off Accelerate Vertical Scrolling and Flip Scrolling behavior. ---> I can't do that because as you mentioned Octane comes without software, so I have an aboriginal driver from 2006 (!) installed. In control panel I can only by the scroll settings I can only change how many lines it should go down with a scroll.

Can you please me help how I get advanced mouse settings like the ones described above? 

CM Bram    37

Hi Andrew & Truckai, very sorry to hear this but like above mentioned by Pim, there is no software package for the Octane combo set available. If there is any failure of the product please apply for a RMA at the point of purchase! 

Gofacough    0

You can use everything in combination with the FN key, and the media keys (located) on the top of they keyboard.

Cheers, Pim

How do you use the FN key to set macros for the 'B4' & 'B5' buttons on the mouse? I have not been able to find anything similar to the Mizar firmware interface that can be used to create macros.

CM Bram    37

How do you use the FN key to set macros for the 'B4' & 'B5' buttons on the mouse? I have not been able to find anything similar to the Mizar firmware interface that can be used to create macros.

You cannot set Macro's to the mouse buttons too, sorry :)

Gofacough    0

You cannot set Macro's to the mouse buttons too, sorry :)

If you can't set macros to the 'B4' & 'B5' keys, what is their purpose on the mouse? As of right now they do not perform any functions.