Hi, sorry for my eng)

Recently bought this keyboard. I liked everything, but I would like to add a change in the illumination system. When you turn on your profile backlight itself profile key (M1-M4) operates at maximum brightness and make it darker impossible. The next firmware update, add the ability to change the brightness of the keyboard buttons when selecting the profile. Thank U.

post-95969-0-61465700-1418528724_thumb.jpg

I don't know about Ð’адим Рощин, but i am using firmware V.119 and have the same issue. The M1, M2, M3 and M4 keys does not change the brightness together with all the other keys. It is also the same with Caps Lock, Scroll Lock and Windows Keys Lock. So as you can see on the attached pictures, the keys will have a different brightness level than all the other keys.

Hope this helps  :)

post-95925-0-12418500-1418566754_thumb.jpg

post-95925-0-33190500-1418567173_thumb.jpg

post-95925-0-73947100-1418567187_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Pclinde    197

I don't know about Ð’адим Рощин, but i am using firmware V.119 and have the same issue. The M1, M2, M3 and M4 keys does not change the brightness together with all the other keys. It is also the same with Caps Lock, Scroll Lock and Windows Keys Lock. So as you can see on the attached pictures, the keys will have a different brightness level than all the other keys.

Hope this helps  :)

Thanks for sharing some pictures! The Triforce Key Cap makes it <3. 

• Upvote 1

Pclinde    197

v.119 (RU)

Hi,

This is normal. Because you're creating a profile, it indicates what function is active.

I understand. Need to key profiles burned with the same brightness as the other keys. Now the key profiles and system keys are lit at the maximum brightness and the brightness does not depend on the brightness of the other keys. Can be done in the next firmware to key profiles and system burned with the same brightness as the other keys.