Ajp111

Cooler Master Seidon 240mm Not Working

Ajp111    0

I purchased the coolermaster seidon 240mm water cooler two days ago and got it in the mail today, after installing and over 4 hours of figuring out on how to install it the pump does NOT work and one of the fans makes a very odd and loud buzzing noise. I own a maximus vi formula motherboard along with an i7 4770k processor. Everytime i started up my computer with this cooler my computer said there was a cpu fan error.It had also said my cpu was overheating and i was getting temps above 75c IDLE. I applied thermal paste and also tried plugging the fan and pump into many different inputs. 

Is there something wrong with my model or am i not doing something right??????

world    84

It sounds to me like you might have gotten a faulty unit. Is it possible for you to get an exchange through your place of purchase? If not, you should get in contact with support and I'm sure they'll help you out!

Ajp111    0

It sounds to me like you might have gotten a faulty unit. Is it possible for you to get an exchange through your place of purchase? If not, you should get in contact with support and I'm sure they'll help you out!

After fidgeting with the cables i got it to work and now have a 30c idle temp so i think all is good at the moment the only thing i have to do is try prime95

Pclinde    197

After fidgeting with the cables i got it to work and now have a 30c idle temp so i think all is good at the moment the only thing i have to do is try prime95

Alright, good news. :D Can you share your Prime95 results?