jacob maglott

Devastator MS2K Not working

I just bought a bundle with the keyboard and mouse 
http://gaming.coolermaster.com/en/products/keyboards/devastator/
and the key baord connected fine but when i plug in the mouse and try to install it, it connects but fails the instalation and tells me something about HID-compatible device. ive tried installing a nuhc of different programs and went through a bunch of different websites and none tell me how to fix this.

world    84

Have you tried plugging in your mouse to another USB port or another computer altogether?

world    84

Have you tried contacting support? They would probably be the best option since they can help you out with a replacement if needed. Or, you could try getting it replaced by the store you bought if from if you have that option.

Is there an update to this problem? I am experiencing the same issue, with the same error on a windows 7 machine. I put the mouse on a different computer running windows 8 and it worked just fine. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice on the windows 7 machine. There is definitively a driver problem.

Teflon    0

I had the same issue. It worked once I:

A) got the key board working. 
B) Unplugged the Mouse.
C) Plugged the mouse back into a different USB Port. 

Hope this helps.