AARON JOHNATHAN HO ZHEN HUI

Cooler Master Stryker Case

Dear CM,

A very unsatisfied customer here. I've just recently bought New Cooler Master Stryker casing for a build.

However, one of the standoff screw broke and left the threaded section remain stucked on the Casing.

Because of this defect, I cannot mount my Motherboard on the said casing.

Your local supplier have advised me to mount my Motherboard on a plastic pin for that broken screw slot.

There is a possibility that this would damage my motherboard without proper grounding.

Who will bear the responsibility when my PC is damaged?

Please advise urgently because this has been taken 2 weeks to resolve.

Do not give me reason that the screw was fine when I received it.

Thank you.

Regards,

Aaron

post-95861-0-74645500-1418190819_thumb.jpeg

knud    128

If your shop doesn't want to take the RMA, it's best to contact CM support and let them help you and arrange for a RMA.

Giovanni    0

You could easily drill /tap that out if you had the right tools. Or also your photo doesnt show the back area. So if the thread sticks out a little at the back and with the correct pliers you could turn the remaining thread out from the back. 

Pclinde    197

You could easily drill /tap that out if you had the right tools. Or also your photo doesnt show the back area. So if the thread sticks out a little at the back and with the correct pliers you could turn the remaining thread out from the back. 

That's true, but the product should not be damaged on arrival.

• Upvote 1

Giovanni    0

Sorry to hear this Aaron. Then they should replace the case without question. Damn cheap Chinese screws.:((

I just bought an Eisberg 240L prestige and when I opened the box the block was leaking coolant. I discovered that one pipe end had no lip on the end. So im putting it back in the box and reverting to my old CPU Air Cooler until I can sort it out.:((

This is how a company destroys itself. When I was a kid people didn't say "copier" they said "Xerox" nor did they say "make a copy of this document" they "xerox (action verb) this document". I'm from Oklahoma City where they had the assembly plant for all the big office machines..........They also made a warehouse from one of the closed assembly building for all the returned equipment.

Giovanni    0

Im from South Africa Cape Town. 

I recently bought a CM Eisberg 240L Prestige from a respected local online store only to discover when I opened the box, coolant leaking out of the pipe fittings on the block.

One of the tubes was loose on the fitting on the block. Also this one had no lip on the end of the pipe but strangely the other one did. Lame.

Also CM should make the tubes slightly longer as they are a tad too short which causes undue pressure on the fittings if theres a steep bend.

I created a ticket only to be answered with a silly response/suggestion. I was asked to send photos which I did but still havent recieved a response yet.

Now my build is standing and my client is upset and so am I.