FruitLoop

Quickfire Rapid-i problem

Pclinde    197

I too, bought my Rapid-i last december. To date, i have RMA'd my keyboard 3 times for faulty LED. Rapid-i either has really bad leds, or i have no luck at all. They should really do something about it.

We are aware of the issues. Currently we are investigating the problem.

Commenting/answering is the least I can do at the moment.

Arddhu    0

Same problem here, in Brazil.

Tomorrow I will be sending my second Rapid-I to RMA.

The first one was the following keys that the LEDs faded:  F11, Page Down e Left Arrow

And now, this is the second, 12 LEDs dead so far: F2, F3, F11, 3, Page Up, W, R, T, S, ', V, left CTRL.

Here a picture of my second so far :/

3s5AuYZ.jpg?2

Felipe    0

Same problem here, in Brazil.

Tomorrow I will be sending my second Rapid-I to RMA.

The first one was the following keys that the LEDs faded:  F11, Page Down e Left Arrow

And now, this is the second, 12 LEDs dead so far: F2, F3, F11, 3, Page Up, W, R, T, S, ', V, left CTRL.

Here a picture of my second so far :/

3s5AuYZ.jpg?2

Also live in Brazil.

You bought PlayerID?
My also malfunctioned and sent to the support here in Brazil, NTA - New Technical Assistance, gives?

A week ago already got there, I will wait the 30 days and ask for the return of the amount I paid.

If you want to add facebook to connect.

Arddhu    0

Also live in Brazil.

You bought PlayerID?
My also malfunctioned and sent to the support here in Brazil, NTA - New Technical Assistance, gives?

A week ago already got there, I will wait the 30 days and ask for the return of the amount I paid.

If you want to add facebook to connect.

Yes, Bought in PlayerID (only them had it but now OEM also have)

Yes, NTA also, they were very attentious and sent me the second in less than a moth.

I don't know yet what will happens next, I love this keyboard but I hate to see the leds going dead :/

such a nice keyboard with such a stupid problem. 

Fabiano    1

Any update on this Cooler Master? I'm not sure if i should just take a refund from the supplier, or get another rapid-i. If they are going to keep breaking then really its just not worth getting another one as a replacement. I assume even current stock has the problem. 

jw1023    0

I sent my first keyboard back because of this and a faulty usb connector. The replacement now has 4 leds out and the rest are uneven brightness.

I've requested (and been granted) a refund from my supplier.

The switch on my desktop cooler master psu packed up and the front usb ports on the cooler master desktop case  don't work, both less than 2 years old.

Don't think I'll be buying any more cooler master stuff.

Same problem here, my first led, N key, is gone!

What do you suggest? RMA or waiting for other solution from CM when also this problem will be solved?

Thank you in advance.

Pclinde    197

Same problem here, my first led, N key, is gone!

What do you suggest? RMA or waiting for other solution from CM when also this problem will be solved?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Massimo,

I suggest RMA. Please do so. :)

Cheers, Pim

Victor Tong    0

I have a question. I really do like the keyboards that CM makes. I do want to give it a try, however, the LED horror stories are quite scary. If I buy one, and have faulty ones, and do an RMA. Am I responsible for the shipping at all either way? 

Aris    0

I have a question. I really do like the keyboards that CM makes. I do want to give it a try, however, the LED horror stories are quite scary. If I buy one, and have faulty ones, and do an RMA. Am I responsible for the shipping at all either way? 

Man my RMA was finish a lot of time and i take one other mechanical keybaord the cm storm trigger-z to avoid same problems with rappid i...Coolermaster is very good company,and good companies do mistakes but this not change the company's image..cm has nice community and nice products btw is one good company at all!!!