Carter2point3

Nepton 120xl VS Nepton 240m

Hi there! I was just wondering what cpu cooler i should get. Its most likely that i will never overclock at all (Cause i dont think i need to), and i will be playing games like minecraft, garrys mod, dayZ, happy wheels, GTA V for PC, World Of Tanks etc. on maxed out settings while recording (I wont be recording all the time, just sometimes, but i will try to be on maxed out settings as much as i can) And my processor is the i7 4790k and the video card is the gtx 970 twin frozr V. So, which one will be better for what i said above, the Cooler Master Nepton 120XL OR the Cooler Master Nepton 240M? BTW, i want to get the best performance i can without overclocking, so which ever one is better for that, just tell me. Also, the fans i will be using ar the corsair sp120 high performance PWM version fans.

Thx!

-Carter

Pclinde    197

The Nepton 240M preforms better. Because of the larger radiator surface. It also allows the fans to spin at a lower RPM to cool the CPU.

Outpost_AT    0

Hi!

Will the Nepton 120XL fit in the Elite 130 case? I'd like to build a gaming rig with this cooler in push/pull configuration. I'd also like to use the 5,25 ODD-bay and put a Blu-Ray drive in it as well.

knud    129

That is possible, but if you want to install and HDD/SSD (And I assume you do), you need to install that on the bottom, close the M/B, as you can see in this picture