Daniel Istudor

CM Quickfire Ultimate Driver ! Help!

Pclinde    197

It wasnt a specific web I just wrote that in google and read the random posts.I will lose info or something if I do that ?

No actual SSD or HHD storage. It won't harm your system. You will lose BIOS modifications/settings.

I did that and seems that nothing changed.

PD: Plugged the keyboard once more. I tried ALT+TAB quick just to check if it works, it worked. It worked for like 20 sec this time but after that none of the keys were working but I could change the light mode.

PD2 : Plugged again and all keys were working till the keyboard died again.

Pclinde    197

I did that and seems that nothing changed.

PD: Plugged the keyboard once more. I tried ALT+TAB quick just to check if it works, it worked. It worked for like 20 sec this time but after that none of the keys were working but I could change the light mode.

PD2 : Plugged again and all keys were working till the keyboard died again.

Hmm... This is really strange. How long did it work before the water incident?

I moved the keyboard near the radiator ( not sure if this is the correct english translation ) in a vertical position and now when I plug the keyboard works usually for some secs.

It can still be wet after so much time ?

PD:Worked for like 5-10 min and died again.Now everytime I plug it works for 1-3 min.

Pclinde    197

I moved the keyboard near the radiator ( not sure if this is the correct english translation ) in a vertical position and now when I plug the keyboard works usually for some secs.

It can still be wet after so much time ?

PD:Worked for like 5-10 min and died again.Now everytime I plug it works for 1-3 min.

Hi Daniel,

Maybe we can make an appointment on Skype? Maybe I can help you out with remote control (Teamviewer).

Cheers, Pim

Insayan    0

Does the keyboard die on your mac as well? Can you see the keyboard in computer management (right click This Computer>Manage>Device Manager)? 

Does the keyboard die on your mac as well? Can you see the keyboard in computer management (right click This Computer>Manage>Device Manager)? 

No, I sent the keyboard to a store.

Hi Daniel,

Maybe we can make an appointment on Skype? Maybe I can help you out with remote control (Teamviewer).

Cheers, Pim

We talked in skype :D ty for the help