Daniel Istudor

CM Quickfire Ultimate Driver ! Help!

Some days ago my keyboard got some water over it and didnt work anymore. Now ,2 days later works again but it doesnt on my PC cause my PC doesnt recognizes the device anymore ( I reinstalled windows just after the keyboard problem happened)..But it works on a Mac Laptop cause the drivers were already downloaded there time ago. Could you link me the drivers?Or give me a solution?

PD:I tried in all USBS.Its not a USB problem.

Pclinde    197

Drivers? The QuickFire Ultimate should work without drivers. Have you checked the USB device (windows > search > device manager) look for exclamation marks.

Yes I tried everything.

All USB ports 2.0 and 3.0. Updating all my drivers.

If I connect the keyboard to any of the PC ports nothing happens (only very rare all the lights turn on for like 1-5 sec and then everything die except F12 that still has light ON). If I connect the keyboard to my other keyboard ports ( has 2 ports ) I get this error : http://puu.sh/dFi6o/3f710d718c.png and none of the lights turn on.

Pclinde    197

Sounds like something is messed up. Have you tried another PC or Laptop, and does it still works on your Mac?

Pclinde    197

Can you share your PC specs? Because it's really strange that the keyboard does work on the laptop and mac.

Microsoft Windows 8 Professional Edition (build 9200), 64-bit

Intel® Core i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz

AMD Radeon HD 7500 Series

RAM 8.2 GB

You need something more ?

PD: Keyboard was working on this same PC before .

Pclinde    197

Microsoft Windows 8 Professional Edition (build 9200), 64-bit

Intel® Core™ i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz

AMD Radeon HD 7500 Series

RAM 8.2 GB

You need something more ?

PD: Keyboard was working on this same PC before .

Have you tried clearing the CMOS? 

What is that? And how I make it work ?  

I have read something in google about that and seems to be something from BIOS ( if Im not mistaken ). If I start windows with only the CM keyboard plugged it says " keyboard error " .

Pclinde    197

What is that? And how I make it work ?  

I have read something in google about that and seems to be something from BIOS ( if Im not mistaken ). If I start windows with only the CM keyboard plugged it says " keyboard error " .

Can you link this specific page that you've found in Google? Clear the CMOS on the motherboard by removing the CMOS battery. Some motherboards have a jumper or a button to clear the CMOS. :) It resets the system- motherboard to default.