null84

Hyper 212 on socket 1150?

null84    0

Hello! I have a Hyper 212 which used on socket 939 and I am really satisfied with its performance! Recently I upgraded my system and i am currently using socket 1150. My question is if there is a way to fit the cooler to my new socket. Anyone tried it? Thanks in advance.

CM Patrick    34

Hello null84,

Yes the Hyper 212 will fit the 1150 socket. Please follow the instructions for the 1155 and 1156 socket since they have the same mounting as the 1150.

http://us.coolermaster.com/product/Detail/cooling/cpu-air-cooler/hyper-212-evo.html

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Respectfully,

Patrick
CMUSA Support

null84    0

Hello null84,

Yes the Hyper 212 will fit the 1150 socket. Please follow the instructions for the 1155 and 1156 socket since they have the same mounting as the 1150.

http://us.coolermaster.com/product/Detail/cooling/cpu-air-cooler/hyper-212-evo.html

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Respectfully,

Patrick

CMUSA Support

Hello again. Thank you for answering. I tried to install the cooler but unfortunately it does't fit the motherboard holes. As you can see from the link provided above, my cooler is the Hyper 212 purchased in 2008 and not the Hyper 212 Evo. I used the accessories provided for socket 775. Thanks again.

Pclinde    197

Hello again. Thank you for answering. I tried to install the cooler but unfortunately it does't fit the motherboard holes. As you can see from the link provided above, my cooler is the Hyper 212 purchased in 2008 and not the Hyper 212 Evo. I used the accessories provided for socket 775. Thanks again.

It won't fit socket 1150. Sorry. :(