Pclinde    197

Good evening,

My rapid-i is suffering a problem. Currently using Window 10. while i press once (single input), the outcome was duplicated (more than 1 outcome). I do get my driver updated to firmware 1.2.2 once and it become fine, but it return to abnormal /unusually as the problem come again after i restart my computer. i do believe the product is just fine with all the buttons but i could use it with duplicate outcome.

Press FN + F5 (it's probably the turbo-mode duplicating multiple keystrokes).

Hello everyone,

I am very happy to announce Firmware v119. We have teamed up with motherboard manufacturers to solve the 'No Boot- startup problems'.

Download the latest Firmware today:

Version: Firmware V.119 (EU ISO layouts, 88 Keys)

Release Date 2014-12-04

Language English

File Size 1.32 MB

Description 88 keys; for language layouts of DE,FR,GR,IT,ND,SB,SP,TR,UK

Download http://assets.coolermaster.com/gaming/download/keyboards/quickfire-rapid-i/rapid-i-firmware-pack-v119-uk.zip

Version: Firmware V.119 (US ANSI layouts, 87 keys)

Release Date 2014-12-04

Language Multi languages support

File Size 1.32 MB

Description 87 keys; for language layouts of AF,RU.TA,TC,US,UI,CZ,SK

Download http://assets.coolermaster.com/gaming/download/keyboards/quickfire-rapid-i/rapid-i-firmware-pack-v119-us.zip

Also I would like to thank everyone for reporting the problem. We really appreciate it! Now go go go! 'Update your QuickFire Rapid-i Disco board. :D

Cheers, Pim

I just got the keyboard and it is not letting me install any firmware for it. When i try to, the 'Ok' i greyed out. Right now, it doesnt light up and none of the hotkeys work.

Pclinde    197

I just got the keyboard and it is not letting me install any firmware for it. When i try to, the 'Ok' i greyed out. Right now, it doesnt light up and none of the hotkeys work.

Hi,

Have you tried a USB 2.0 port?

Cheers, Pim

kartana    5

I thought the LED problem is fixed now? Two LEDs died just 2 days after I bought my Rapid-i this week. I contacted CM support but they told me to ask my retailer for a replacement. If they have the faulty ones it will most likely fail again though...

What's the status on Rapid-I replacement stock? Recieved one for X-Mas and it has 4 dead led lights. I'd hate to send it for rma and wait months for a replacement. Love the board but the light situation is disappointing. My Quickfire TK has been going strong for 4+ years without a problem.

Edit 5.3.2016 -> Make that 6 dead led's. :(

Edited by Christopher Evans

CM Bram    37

What's the status on Rapid-I replacement stock? Recieved one for X-Mas and it has 4 dead led lights. I'd hate to send it for rma and wait months for a replacement. Love the board but the light situation is disappointing. My Quickfire TK has been going strong for 4+ years without a problem.

Edit 5.3.2016 -> Make that 6 dead led's. :(

Depends on where you are located and where you bought it.. Please contact our support department and or return it to the point of purchase for replacement, thanks :)

Ataliano    1

Hi guys,

I have a Quickfire TK and got the same booting issues since way ago... I was even thinking of changing my keyboard soon since I thought it could be a hardware issue (my keyboard has 2 years I guess or close to).

Thing is that after researching I see this is a very common issue, and what surprises me a lot is that it's been fixed with a firmware update for just one of your models (i-Rapid) but what about TK users? there's also more models where I saw people saying they have the same issue so I think it's a quite generic common issue with most of the same generation models.

Is there any fix around for TK keyboards? It's quite annoying seeing how one model gets a response while others are left... and this issue is very annoying, having to plug on-off the keyboard several times to get it recognized is quite a pain in the :), since I have to do it almost 95% of the times when turning on my PC.

Got a Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, with Legacy USB enabled and right options in BIOS, however, the issue is still there. The Motherboard is also updated to one of the latest firmwares, so I guess it isn't a BIOS firmware issue.

Any help would be appreciated

Terrier    0

Hi guys,

Wondering if there is a fix for the LEDs. My CM Rapid Fire is 4 years old, works great still, but I'd love to be able to fix the lights and restore it. 21 lights are not working.

Thanks, T