CREATER    0

Sorry, what's wrong? :)

I mean do they must have light? Noticed that they are turned off or broken not so late.

Pclinde    197

I mean do they must have light? Noticed that they are turned off or broken not so late.

Yes, depending on what LED mode or custom LED mode. :)

CREATER    0

Yes, depending on what LED mode or custom LED mode. :)

Ok, i`ll give it back to shop.

Joms Taruc    1

Been using my rapid~i since january, a week ago or so the key "3" led isn't working. Some of the key response is not accurate like it was before. I've already contacted support about the issue and unfortunately they're not replying yet. I wanna know if it's possible to RMA this product, what are the odds of getting it replace? Since this is a common problem in this model, is there a way to replace this model to different model? If yes, is there a fee? I've also read that the RMA is kinda bad in coolermaster(usually take months). Is it possible to get the product on the same day i brought my keyboard to the store where i bought it? Hoping for some answers thanks

• Upvote 1

CREATER    0

same problem with LED failing. my page down key led is so dim. happened before 1 month using the KB.  :(

Seems to be often problem. Is it matter to mass return?

Fire Star    0

I am having the same problem, when randomly an LED just stops working. My ESC X V and - Keys are all dark and don't come on, even when changing modes, it would be nice to be able to RMA the product or exchange it. This is an obvious design flaw and not consumer misuse.

Thanks and hopefully we can resolve this issue.

Jan+    0

Hi,

I just got my new Rapid-i Keyboard and I'm wondering if there's any way to activate a FN-Key lock? Would be really useful.

regards

Jan

Creator    1

My '8' key LED died after about 7 months of moderate usage (5-6 hrs per day). Or at least that's what I thought - after I removed the key cap it seems that the LED fires up but it's very dim. To top this fortunate incident up, the store I've purchased this KB from no longer has it on their stock.

Any chance to get that LED to work properly? Has anyone successfully replaced one of these LEDs?

Pclinde    197

My '8' key LED died after about 7 months of moderate usage (5-6 hrs per day). Or at least that's what I thought - after I removed the key cap it seems that the LED fires up but it's very dim. To top this fortunate incident up, the store I've purchased this KB from no longer has it on their stock.

Any chance to get that LED to work properly? Has anyone successfully replaced one of these LEDs?

Hi, seems like it's broken, please RMA it: http://coolermaster.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-to-obtain-a-product-replacement-RMA/?l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Hi,

I just got my new Rapid-i Keyboard and I'm wondering if there's any way to activate a FN-Key lock? Would be really useful.

regards

Jan

Hi Jan,

Sorry that's not possible / supported.

I am having the same problem, when randomly an LED just stops working. My ESC X V and - Keys are all dark and don't come on, even when changing modes, it would be nice to be able to RMA the product or exchange it. This is an obvious design flaw and not consumer misuse.

Thanks and hopefully we can resolve this issue.

Please RMA it: http://coolermaster.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-to-obtain-a-product-replacement-RMA/?l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1