feelx    0

Hi,

I've also got the problem that the keyboard just randomly stops working after 5-10 minutes.

I don't have any USB3.0 Ports but why should it be an power problem if it just randomly occurs after 5-10 mins (does the keyboard suddenly need more power ?). I've also upgraded the firmware to the latest but it's still not working properly.

Please tell me how I can fix this or what information I could to further debug the problem.

alex ren    0

My keyboard stays on standby mode when I shut down my pc.Is this normal ?if I press a key it lights up even when the computer not running .its been 2 days I bought it should I return it back? 

Pclinde    197

Hi,

I've also got the problem that the keyboard just randomly stops working after 5-10 minutes.

I don't have any USB3.0 Ports but why should it be an power problem if it just randomly occurs after 5-10 mins (does the keyboard suddenly need more power ?). I've also upgraded the firmware to the latest but it's still not working properly.

Please tell me how I can fix this or what information I could to further debug the problem.

USB Drivers up-to-date + BIOS?

My keyboard stays on standby mode when I shut down my pc.Is this normal ?if I press a key it lights up even when the computer not running .its been 2 days I bought it should I return it back? 

This is a BIOS setting (USB Power ON- Charge). Disable it. :)

wkd    0

i have a rapid-i with the product code sgk-4040-gkcr1-us. it has the percentage and euro sign under the 5.

how do i find out which firmware i current have and which one do i need to update to, Firmware V 1.2.0 (US ANSI layouts, 87 keys) or Firmware V.119 (US ANSI layouts, 87 keys)

Pclinde    197

i have a rapid-i with the product code sgk-4040-gkcr1-us. it has the percentage and euro sign under the 5.

how do i find out which firmware i current have and which one do i need to update to, Firmware V 1.2.0 (US ANSI layouts, 87 keys) or Firmware V.119 (US ANSI layouts, 87 keys)

Hi wkd,

Download the latest firmware, extract it and load it. The firmware updater shows the current firmware on your keyboard. :)

Creator    1

May I make a suggestion?

OK, here it goes:

For future keyboards please include the context menu key instead of two windows keys. Nobody needs two windows keys, but some actually use the context menu from time to time.

I got the Rapid-i keyboard and even though it's a great keyboard (with a few minuses I won't discuss here), I was dissapointed with the fact that it had no context menu key.

Instead of including two winkeys you could put the FN at the 2nd winkey"position and context menu in current FN's possition, like "normal" keyboards are.

I've solved my problem (lack of context menu key) using a small utility program but I shouldn't resort to that.

Next time I'm gonna purchase a keyboard I promise you I'm gonna check for the "context menu" key and if CM doesn't have it, I'll look into other brands.

You know, even though this industry likes to slap the "gaming" stamp on everything, other kinds of users (like those who need the context menu in various programs) buy these products, just a headsup.

Edmond Kie    0

I just got my iRapid today and everything seems fine until the Enter button did not work. How should I go about this?

Pclinde    197

Does not work right Windows key and FN light. Is it wrong?

Sorry, what's wrong? :)