Fareed Tham    2

I'm having some lights problem.
The left Shift and my Space bar is not lit up, its not on any profiles.
The buttons is working perfectly but only the light seems to be the problem.

I have been using they keyboard for 4 months no problem till now.

Help please. 

Thank You.

Pclinde    197

Hi all,

Today the new firmware for the Rapid-i launched; firmware version 1.2.0.

This firmware version features two things.
- It fixes the conflict with a few motherboards some users experienced. (Updated)
- A new light mode! The light of the F1/F12 keys matches your typing speed. The faster you type, the more the bar will fill.  

Happy Holidays! Pim

vlad62    0

Hi,

I have the same problems with my QuickFire XT keyboard. Sometimes Windows 8.1 says there is an unknown USB device, and I need to plug out and in the cable from the keyboard.

I have downloaded and unpacked the new firmware, but tthe OK option there is not available, only Abort.

Computer Lenovo H535 Model 57329430

Maggot_ff    0

Just got my Rapid I, and I was really impressed with it, at least for the 10 first minutes. After that it all went downwards. I've tried pretty much everything with it. And it ended up with me buying a cheapo rubber dome just to get back into BIOS to change the settings. 

Mine keeps disconnecting every few minutes. At most it works for 10 minutes.  I have new drivers, Legacy settings in BIOS is enabled, and I have no drivers that should be interfering with it. 

I have an Asus Z97-Pro MB. 

Maggot_ff    0

Have you tried plugging it into a USB 3.0 port (might be power issues, and USB 3.0 ports provide more power). Worked for me.

Yeah, I've tried pretty much every USB 2.0 and 3.0 port. This rubber dome KB is driving me mad, but I already gave my other mech away, so I'm stuck with it till over the weekend. 

Yeah, I've tried pretty much every USB 2.0 and 3.0 port. This rubber dome KB is driving me mad, but I already gave my other mech away, so I'm stuck with it till over the weekend. 

Ok, then i have no idea what the problems is. I feel you, stuck on a rubber dome too ;(

Maggot_ff    0

Ok, then i have no idea what the problems is. I feel you, stuck on a rubber dome too ;(

Thanks for the tip anyway though!

Maggot_ff    0

Well... I've tried pretty much everything by now, still disconnects after a few minutes. I'm sad to say that this KB is going back, which really sucks as it is pretty much perfect for me in every other aspect. 

Hi all. Got mine today with brown switches. It's almost exclusively intended for typing which is why I wanted some tactile feedback while keeping it quite*ish. But I'm not too sure about the spacebar. First it is louder than the all the keys even though it too has a brown switch. Secondly it sort of has two levels when pressing it. A gentle press activates it, but it goes even lower as if there's a threshold it passes and it hits the bottom with quite a big bump. Is this normal? Or do I have a faulty spacebar?

Hope someone can help.

- Peter

edit: I have uploaded a video to demonstrate this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q0LzKt3nIE

2nd edit: I checked the dummy switches and I don't know whether this is what causing it. I can see the two dummy switches are pointing in opposite directions because of the tension on the stabilizer. Is it possible to remove them and align the stabilizer so it is no longer skewed? I don't see how I can the small casings that hold the dummy switches. It would be great if taking one of the switches and putting it back in, "upside down". But then again this is only my best guess as to what's causing my issue here.

Spacebar dummy keys