Jeremy DeLong

Cooler Master Reasons for Returns

CM Patrick    34

You're welcome Brian.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Patrick
CMUSA Support

Brian Knee    0

Hello Brian,

I apologize for the delay. The warehouse should have your replacement Seidon shipped out by middle of next week.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Respectfully,

Patrick

CMUSA Support

Patrick, I was hoping to hear something this week but nothing about returning the Seidon. i hope they can get it out next week. I am trying to understand why it takes over a month to provide a warranty replacement for this?

CM Patrick    34

Patrick, thanks for a response. I have the computer back up with an air cooler, temporarily.. Water cooling does and has always done better than air.

I look forward to getting this cooler back in my machine.

Thanks 

Hello Brian,

I apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this process has caused.

Your replacement Seidon 120M shipped out on Nov 17th via UPS. The tracking number should have been emailed to you through CM Fanzone. If not please let me know and I will provide it to you.

Respectfully,

Patrick

CMUSA Support

Brian Knee    0

Patrick, I got the email at the beginning of the week! Just waiting on UPS to make the delivery. Thanks for the follow up.

Brian

I purchased this Cooler Master 120mm Fan Online but need to verify if its genuine or not. I am not seeing any Serial # but I can provide the reciept and snapshot of the Product. Please provide further information on how to contact you for its verification.

CM Patrick    34

Hello Babu,

Can you post a picture of the product?

Where did you purchase it from ?

Patrick
CMUSA Support

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone with the Nepton 240M has started encountering vibration/noise issues with the included Silencio fans.  Mine have started making vibration noise, even with the stock gasket installed. I've tried cleaning the blades of dust, but that does not appear to help. It's definitely the fans and not the pump; stopping the fans while the pump is still running stops the noise.

Is it possible to get these repaired or replaced if still in warranty?

Thanks!

I too have had to return my 120V.   After a full month of waiting for a replacement I receive the we are running behind notice... btw that message stays up on the RMA page all year round not just the holidays...  I find it hilariously disturbing I can buy the same unit and have it in two days yet a month later I finally get a message saying oh we are experiencing delays.  ThIS is after 2 weeks ago CMUSA Patrick in writing told me it would be shipped by the end of the week.  Interesting is it not?

I sent in my Seidon 240M last week because the Pump went south for some reason. I have waited a few days since the status changed to 'Goods In' and have not heard anything.

I really need to get this resolved or have some kind of status update as the stock cpu cooler I am using is really struggling to keep my FX-8350 cool even after I've stepped down the clock speed to about 3.5ghz.

If it's going to be weeks before I get a replacement I need to know that too.

Or I can just drive over as I am only about 50 miles away.

Thanks for the attention

CM Patrick    34

Hello Bill,

I apologize for the delay with your RMA. We just sent you a response by email.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Patrick
CMUSA Support

• Upvote 1