Jeremy DeLong

Cooler Master Reasons for Returns

I don't think this is what this thread is for but I'll complain here anyway.

I did not take the survey as I did not return my product to the retailer. Online support has been great shipping replacement parts has been horrible. I requested parts Jan. 6th was approved was happy. Waited over a month for shipping details got nothing but had noticed the note that you were experiencing delays. Finally contacted support person was very helpful parts were shipped a day later I was happy. Was shipped parts for the wrong cooler totally useless to me. Reapplied for the correct part contacted support and was told no problem we'll rush the correct part. Still waiting over 2 weeks later and no tracking number. I have been without my Siedon 240 for over 2 months now and making due with a first generation Hyper212 that I've had for years. I choose this cooler because of good reviews and the fact that it fit easily in the front of my HAF XB. Getting frustrated with the after sale support being offered and am doubtful I'll buy another Cooler Master product.

Pclinde    197

I don't think this is what this thread is for but I'll complain here anyway.

I did not take the survey as I did not return my product to the retailer. Online support has been great shipping replacement parts has been horrible. I requested parts Jan. 6th was approved was happy. Waited over a month for shipping details got nothing but had noticed the note that you were experiencing delays. Finally contacted support person was very helpful parts were shipped a day later I was happy. Was shipped parts for the wrong cooler totally useless to me. Reapplied for the correct part contacted support and was told no problem we'll rush the correct part. Still waiting over 2 weeks later and no tracking number. I have been without my Siedon 240 for over 2 months now and making due with a first generation Hyper212 that I've had for years. I choose this cooler because of good reviews and the fact that it fit easily in the front of my HAF XB. Getting frustrated with the after sale support being offered and am doubtful I'll buy another Cooler Master product.

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the update. That's really bad, I am sorry. Can you contact Patrick? http://community.coolermaster.com/index.php/user/89545-cm-patrick/ He might be able to help you out.

I'm happy to say that I finally received the correct parts and it's back up and running. Took too long and was too much trouble for a simple parts request in my opinion. Parts received March 23.

Pclinde    197

I'm happy to say that I finally received the correct parts and it's back up and running. Took too long and was too much trouble for a simple parts request in my opinion. Parts received March 23.

Hi Greg,

I'm happy to hear that. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

well as you saw on page one I had to replace my broken pump 240L the new one is now having the exact same pump issue. support is trying to offer me a 240M instead claiming you don't have any of the 240L, however I need the expandability of the 240L and the website still shows it as available.

I bought the 240L for the sole reason of expandability, and honestly I don't care if it breaks 10 more times I would expect yall to have enough to cover warranty issues in stock for the remainder of the time from when the last one was sold as new at a major retailer until after the warranty period expires.. the pump its self I love on the 240L, how ever the 3 month life span is becoming a issue as this is the second one i've had go out on me. I tell you your Robert N. guy was fantastic for customer support, so far I am much less impressed with my current guy though I will not name him at this point. even to the point of the system auto closed my case even though I was last person to talk on it, then I was told I didn't respond in a short enough time so it auto closed though I had been the last responder on the case lol.

all and all my reasons for rma have been from the pump failing twice in a row for the same pump, I do however expect to get a expandable 240mm system to replace my expandable 240mm system not a system that offers me less than what I paid for.

Brian Knee    0

I would like to know what the expected wait time is going to be to get my Seidon 120M returned. I received the receipt confirmation on 10/21/2015, I got the warehouse is busy notice email. I can understand that but how long do I have to keep my computer down waiting for this to return? The cooler lasted for about 11 months and has worked flawlessly till now, it runs 24/7

An email or a reply from Cooler Master would be nice.  :)

Thanks,

Brian

knud    123

Hi Brian, 

Where are you located? (USA, Europe or Asia)

CM Patrick    34

I would like to know what the expected wait time is going to be to get my Seidon 120M returned. I received the receipt confirmation on 10/21/2015, I got the warehouse is busy notice email. I can understand that but how long do I have to keep my computer down waiting for this to return? The cooler lasted for about 11 months and has worked flawlessly till now, it runs 24/7

An email or a reply from Cooler Master would be nice.  :)

Thanks,

Brian

Hello Brian,

I apologize for the delay. The warehouse should have your replacement Seidon shipped out by middle of next week.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Respectfully,

Patrick

CMUSA Support

Brian Knee    0

Patrick, thanks for a response. I have the computer back up with an air cooler, temporarily.. Water cooling does and has always done better than air.

I look forward to getting this cooler back in my machine.

Thanks