gamerx

Devastator Combo - poliing rates

gamerx    0

What is the polling rate for the keyboard and the mouse on the Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator - mouse/keyboard package?

world    84

I don't think there is official word on it, but do you already have it? There are several mouse tools out there that can determine the polling rate, but that would only work if you already had it :P

gamerx    0

I don't think there is official word on it, but do you already have it? There are several mouse tools out there that can determine the polling rate, but that would only work if you already had

Nah i don't :/. I need to know these things before buying

Pclinde    197

The polling rate for a keyboard is irrelevant. The polling rate on the devastator mouse (I believe it's 1000Hz)

Jon Hoskins    0

Do we have any verification of this yet?  I'm used to gaming with a mouse that lets me get 500hz polling (and higher) and by default the Devastator mouse works fine at 125hz but that's a 6ms difference between the two and in twitch gaming, whether it really makes a difference or not, I can't help but think about it regardless.  If this mouse is compatible with a higher polling rate I would like to use it.

Wish this mouse came with software/dedicated drivers!