xXDeltaXx

Will a Nepton 240M fit in a 250D case?

xXDeltaXx    0

Hi, I have Corsair 250D case and was looking at the Glacer 240L as a CPU cooler... however, that is no longer listed on the website...

Anyway, I'm now looking at the Nepton 240M. The question is; will the Nepton fit in a 250D case...? It looks like I have about 30mm for the tanks, so I'm hopeful, but would like to know if anyone's tried...

Cheers

CM Patrick    34

Hello xXDeltaXx,

The Corsair 250d specifications state that it is compatible with the H100i which has similar dimensions to our Nepton 240M. You should have no trouble installing the Nepton 240m in the Corsair 250D case.

Corsair 250D

Nepton 240M

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Respectfully,

Patrick

CMUSA Support

xXDeltaXx    0

Hi, trying to buy the Nepton 240M now... any idea when it will be coming to the UK / Europe? (or where I can ask such a question)

I cannot find a single outlet with stock, and there is only one with it ready for pre-order - but they have no idea as to when it will be comming.

I'd prefer not to have to order from the US / Canada if I can help it.

Thanks

xXDeltaXx    0

Thanks Patrick, but it looks like they may be on sale pretty soon :)

Thanks knud, I'd looked at Overclockers & they were unsure as to when it would be available - but Alternate has it listed with a shipping date (17 days yesterday, 6 days today), so thanks for that :D

modkore    0

i just also wanted to ask if the nepton 240m will fit into corsair carbide 300r ? i mean does the fans/radiator too close like 2cm to  the mobo or the ram ? 

knud    128

According to their website, they support 240mm radiator in the top

But it depends on your M/B and RAM if it fits - if those aren't too high, it should be fine.