Keyboardproblem

CM Devastator keyboard stopped working

Mark Dawson    0

I just fixed my keyboard, i thought it was screwed half the keys not work to type the letter t i had press ESC key F1 was like n, i even tried the keyboard on PS3 still same problem. what i did to fix it is open the trigger software and go to profiles and select profile 1 and apply and now all keys are working i guess something in the profile got messed up in the memory of the keyboard so it wont matter if you trry it on another computer.

Pclinde    197

I just fixed my keyboard, i thought it was screwed half the keys not work to type the letter t i had press ESC key F1 was like n, i even tried the keyboard on PS3 still same problem. what i did to fix it is open the trigger software and go to profiles and select profile 1 and apply and now all keys are working i guess something in the profile got messed up in the memory of the keyboard so it wont matter if you trry it on another computer.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for sharing this fix. This post is not related to the CM Storm Trigger, but the Devastator.

Pclinde    197

how i can open the devastator software to change the profiles? 

PS : OH There is no devastator software..

Do you still have the problem?