Sunday Morning    177

Hi Jessica

I just share ...

I also have CM Devastator, bought 03/01/2016 .. run at Windows 10 Pro 64 bits .. until today still in good condition.

My suggestion try put to others pc or laptop ( USB Ports ) and see how .. if still ( as you mention ) probably you KB have problem then you have to ( RMA )

But before that .... try contact your local dealler first regarding this issue or try contact support services via email or live chat ..

Hope this can help

Edited by Mohd Noh

Drin    0

Are there any updates about the software for CM Devastator? I bought a CM Devastator from an online store and I will have it around May 20, 2016. Is there any working macro for CM Devastator?

Sunday Morning    177

Are there any updates about the software for CM Devastator? I bought a CM Devastator from an online store and I will have it around May 20, 2016. Is there any working macro for CM Devastator?

Hey Pare,

Musta :)

Anyway ... No software needed for Devastator Combo kit , just plug and play 

If you have any question , suggest you to contact cooler master support services.

Hope this can help.

• Upvote 1

Drin    0

Hey Pare,

Musta :)

Anyway ... No software needed for Devastator Combo kit , just plug and play 

If you have any question , suggest you to contact cooler master support services.

Hope this can help.

Hahaha! Thank you pare. Just wanted to ask if there is any working macro for CM Devastator. 

Stu    0

Yes, why is there no software. I've got a new keyboard infront of me dead, win 10 doesn't reconize it. If there was software I wouldn't be here on the forums griping about my keyboard, I'd be playing BFBC2. As for RMA it would cost me too much to send back, so my keyboard is a large paper weight.

Sunday Morning    177

Yes, why is there no software. I've got a new keyboard infront of me dead, win 10 doesn't reconize it. If there was software I wouldn't be here on the forums griping about my keyboard, I'd be playing BFBC2. As for RMA it would cost me too much to send back, so my keyboard is a large paper weight.

owner the devastator and run in windows 10 64 bit .. i didnt have problem with that . share only.

Sunday Morning    177

My keyboard wont type numbers (except 5 and 6).

HELP!!!

Model: cmstorm devastator keyboard.

hey man do you have others pc or laptop ?

if yes try first or put it too others pc or laptop and see how the result , if you still facing same issue ( RMA )

but before do RMA i would like to suggest you to contact Cooler Master Staff via ticket .

hey man do you have others pc or laptop ?

if yes try first or put it too others pc or laptop and see how the result , if you still facing same issue ( RMA )

but before do RMA i would like to suggest you to contact Cooler Master Staff via ticket .

tried it working on other pc  and support wont help me :(