world

The New Cooler Master Nepton 240M

world    84

Today marks the launch of the Cooler Master Nepton 240M, the newest addition to the Nepton all-in-one water cooler line. 

I have for you guys today a bunch of pictures of my unboxing of the item :) Please feel free to ask if you have any questions about the cooler!

Front of the box. We can see here that the two most obvious changes to the Nepton versus its predecessor are the size of the radiator and the fan choice! The radiator is now 240mm versus 280mm for better compatibility with cases. More on the fans later!

U3vHTOih.jpg

Back of the box

HCD1GLZh.jpg

Opening it up!

JHL4gE8h.jpg

The goods thumbsup.gif

UxSuXKhh.jpg

Everything out of the box!

wU76rqvh.jpg

The accessories out of their pouch

Vvo9Veyh.jpg

The all new Silencio FP 120 PWM fans, which feature low noise (27 dBA max) and high static pressure (4.8 mm H20)!

I5U4Mjph.jpg

A close up of the front of the fan.

M1g8lamh.jpg

Now for the back. Notice the power draw at only 0.16A! A little bit of basic physics, and that turns out to be about 2 watts per fan.

grVOWkPh.jpg

Last but not least, the radiator and pump units!

OMqAigDh.jpg

Another angle

pFHtwMah.jpg

Radiator fins

gqQuBZSh.jpg

The Nepton logo

r41gmoCh.jpg

The pump unit that houses a high flow pump and a high surface area water block.

7DhP414h.jpg

The base of the water block

WjqroiXh.jpg

The rubber gasket on the fans

SKjs9keh.jpg

Almost ready for installation :)

2zsLRt1h.jpg

More pictures later after I install the Nepton 240M in my Cosmos II :D

Thanks for reading/looking!

• Upvote 2

Sunday Morning    177

dam .. now 240m but the fans not same like 280l

Good Job CM

Edited

World . how about the fans pin connector ? 3 pin or 4  pin? the pump pin is ?

Can we get more specs for the Silencios 120 fans?  CFM? Can we get a Real world fan comparison PQ chart with CFM and Static Pressure?  What kind of bearing will be used? dB level compared to RPM?

I wonder how these will stack against Gentle Typhoon's, Delta Fan's, Noiseblocker E-loop B12-4 for radiator/ heat-sink performance.

world    84

Can we get more specs for the Silencios 120 fans?  CFM? Can we get a Real world fan comparison PQ chart with CFM and Static Pressure?  What kind of bearing will be used? dB level compared to RPM?

I wonder how these will stack against Gentle Typhoon's, Delta Fan's, Noiseblocker E-loop B12-4 for radiator/ heat-sink performance.

Sorry, I don't have access to any more information than everyone else, and I unfortunately don't have the proper equipment to test static pressure, CFM, etc. (I wish) That said, I can say that the bearing type is Loop Dynamic Bearing (LDB), but that bit was already readily available on the web. 

I believe the fan is rated at 44 CFM, but I'm not entirely sure about that.

I will forward the request for more fan stats to someone who might be able to do something about it-- I don't know if that will get anywhere though. Keep your fingers crossed!

Also, no need to post the same thing in multiple threads, but since you posted here, I'll just answer you here.

Soren    0

Just got this kit today and it looks great and the fans can be turned down until you cant hear them and still keep my cpu between 45-60C (35-45C w fans at full speed) @workload.  Unfortunately theres a clicking sound from the pump, sounds like and old harddisc working or like something brush agaings one of the fans (nothing is - dbl checked ofc). Its not constant but comes for a few secs, then goes away and come back 2-7 sec´s later :/