Hello all, my num lock led doesn't glow at all, however the numpad works. The problem is that you don't know when the num lock is turned on and off. I have tested in two operating systems.  It glows for some time and it turns off on its own (led)

Windows 10 version 10240 I'm have a problem with the mouse ! It's not working at all ! Some driver problem, unable to update driver for the USB Optical Mouse! All other mices i tried are working properly.......

Pclinde    197

Windows 10 version 10240 I'm have a problem with the mouse ! It's not working at all ! Some driver problem, unable to update driver for the USB Optical Mouse! All other mices i tried are working properly.......

Thanks for the heads up! I forwarded this.

Jv Barzaga    0

Been having trouble with the left button of the mouse, It double clicks automatically when I'm clicking on something. Lights on the keboard flickers most of the time as well. Anyone having the same issues?

Pclinde    197

Been having trouble with the left button of the mouse, It double automatically when I'm clicking on something. Lights on the keboard flickers most of the time as well. Anyone having the same issues?

Tried various USB ports (2.0 & 3.0)?

Cheers, Pim

Jv Barzaga    0

Tried various USB ports (2.0 & 3.0)?

Cheers, Pim

Yeah, tried it on a different computer as well but still the same. I don't have the receipt since I got it as a gift. 

Thanks for the heads up! I forwarded this.

Got the mouse working properly!

Cause of problem : Upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 caused the USB mouse driver to crash(dont know why? coz all other USB mouses worked fine)
Solution : Clean install windows 10.

Pclinde    197

Got the mouse working properly!

Cause of problem : Upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 caused the USB mouse driver to crash(dont know why? coz all other USB mouses worked fine)
Solution : Clean install windows 10.

Great! Thanks for coming back. :) Forwarded it.

True Blue    0

I just purchased two CM Storm Devastator keyboard/mouse combos. I like them, but need to know if there is any other way to make the backlight come on besides the scroll lock key. I do quite a bit in Microsoft Excel, and have gotten used to using the arrow keys to navigate through the cells. Of course, when I turn on the scroll lock to light up the keyboard, I lose my ability to navigate the cells, as my arrow keys now move the entire spreadsheet side to side and up and down. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

ctsonhcm    0

I just purchased two CM Storm Devastator keyboard/mouse combos. I like them, but need to know if there is any other way to make the backlight come on besides the scroll lock key. I do quite a bit in Microsoft Excel, and have gotten used to using the arrow keys to navigate through the cells. Of course, when I turn on the scroll lock to light up the keyboard, I lose my ability to navigate the cells, as my arrow keys now move the entire spreadsheet side to side and up and down. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

HI, True Blue

Try this, you may have solution