rafabreus    0

I've managed a simple solution for backlight not working on Macs, making a app for OSX to execute some code that I've found on internet. Just download this zip, put the two files in your Applications folder, and later you just have to execute the keyboard tool to turn on and off the backlight.

LINK: https://mega.co.nz/#!PYcTVBKS!mBhf7-gA20wlGSRViR4RFPpGCHp-hPnfuGb7amOJCEU

I just bought the CM Storm devastator. It is the bundle that comes with the mouse and keyboard. My problem is that the LED wont light up. I tried looking at the instructions and all it said was to press the scroll lock button but that didn't work. I tried looking on YouTube to see if I could fix this. I think the reason this is not working is that I am on a Chromebook. Would that be the case? The mouse is lit up but I cant get the keyboard to light up. It would be nice if someone could help me. Thanks

• Upvote 1

Pclinde    197

I just bought the CM Storm devastator. It is the bundle that comes with the mouse and keyboard. My problem is that the LED wont light up. I tried looking at the instructions and all it said was to press the scroll lock button but that didn't work. I tried looking on YouTube to see if I could fix this. I think the reason this is not working is that I am on a Chromebook. Would that be the case? The mouse is lit up but I cant get the keyboard to light up. It would be nice if someone could help me. Thanks

Can you test it on another PC or laptop? Maybe at a friend's house or?

I am thinking of buying Devastator kit even though it comes with the mouse. One thing that bothers me is whether it does have Windows key lock AKA "Game mode"? I can't find a proper manual to download. I didn't see it mentioned in any of the reviews either.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before. If so, i couldn't find it.

Pclinde    197

I am thinking of buying Devastator kit even though it comes with the mouse. One thing that bothers me is whether it does have Windows key lock AKA "Game mode"? I can't find a proper manual to download. I didn't see it mentioned in any of the reviews either.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before. If so, i couldn't find it.

Hi Origami,

There is no Windows Key Lock on the Devastator.

Cheers,

Pim

I'm having a problem with my keyboard LED's.

I am using Ubuntu GNOME 14.10, and whenever I try to turn on the LED's by pressing "SCR LK" it won't turn on.  I sure this is a driver issue because when I plugged the keyboard into a PC w/ Windows 7 it started downloading drivers and once it was done the LED's worked fine.  Where can I download drivers for the keyboard?

mate i found this article and used the command in my terminal and it worked this was under linux mint

Illuminated keyboards

Illuminated keyboards typically have the illumination linked to one of the LEDs. For example, the Media-Tech M-GLO MT1217 uses the Scroll Lock LED for this. To enable illumination, you can use the command:

xset led 3

and to turn it off:

xset -led 3