Hi there, I bought the Devastator Bundle on the 19th, and have been desperately trying to fix the Keyboard. The Mouse works perfectly.

The Keyboard seems to require a driver, something I don't have, but when I tested it in another System with the same OS, it was a simple plug and play.
When I troubleshoot the issue Windows claims there is a problem with the driver, but when I select "Apply Fix", it fails.

Pclinde    197

Hi there, I bought the Devastator Bundle on the 19th, and have been desperately trying to fix the Keyboard. The Mouse works perfectly.

The Keyboard seems to require a driver, something I don't have, but when I tested it in another System with the same OS, it was a simple plug and play.

When I troubleshoot the issue Windows claims there is a problem with the driver, but when I select "Apply Fix", it fails.

What motherboard? 

I updated them, but it's still not working. Windows is adamant that I need a driver for it, and the keyboard is considered "broken" until Windows can find one.

Pclinde    197

I updated them, but it's still not working. Windows is adamant that I need a driver for it, and the keyboard is considered "broken" until Windows can find one.

Hi Dylan,

Are you able to test the keyboard on another PC or laptop?

Cheers, Pim

MadGear    0

My media keys suddenly stopped working recently, every other button is still fine, I don't know why! Please help!

Hi Pim, 

I recently purchased your keyboard and mouse but im trying to enable the volume control buttons and the other buttons located on the top of the keyboard. ive tried researching how to fix it. i even tried youtube but im from the states and all ive seen is videos in another language. could you please explain how i can solve this issue

Sam Friesen    0

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place, but I just bought it from Direct Canada , and it came in the mail today. But to my surprise, I started typing and realized that the space bar got "stuck" in the keyboard every time I pressed it. And usually the only way It'll come back up is if I manually push it back from the side. It still functions fine when it's stuck, but In make a lot of unintentional and unnecessary spaces, and it certainly doesn't help for gaming. Would have to contact direct Canada if I wanted a replacement? And also if I sent it back for a replacement  would I have to pay any shipping or restocking fees? (Sorry, I'm kinda a noob at this) Also if I attempted to remove the key, or manually fix it, would it  void my warranty?

Pclinde    197

My media keys suddenly stopped working recently, every other button is still fine, I don't know why! Please help!

What programs are you using? Can you test VLC + Media Player or Spotify?

Hi Pim, 

I recently purchased your keyboard and mouse but im trying to enable the volume control buttons and the other buttons located on the top of the keyboard. ive tried researching how to fix it. i even tried youtube but im from the states and all ive seen is videos in another language. could you please explain how i can solve this issue

Try plugging the keyboard in another USB port. They should work instant by pressing them, if not I would recommend you to RMA the keyboard. 

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place, but I just bought it from Direct Canada , and it came in the mail today. But to my surprise, I started typing and realized that the space bar got "stuck" in the keyboard every time I pressed it. And usually the only way It'll come back up is if I manually push it back from the side. It still functions fine when it's stuck, but In make a lot of unintentional and unnecessary spaces, and it certainly doesn't help for gaming. Would have to contact direct Canada if I wanted a replacement? And also if I sent it back for a replacement  would I have to pay any shipping or restocking fees? (Sorry, I'm kinda a noob at this) Also if I attempted to remove the key, or manually fix it, would it  void my warranty?

I would recommend you to contact Direct Canada ASAP for now. :)