hello . i buy the SGB-3010-KKMF1 (Blue backlit version) keyboard and mouse 1 pack. my keyboard working perfectly but my mouse is not working at all. i try it on my PC and on my laptop and on laptop of a friend to be sure that its not me with problem on my sistem. pls help what to do.

T.S. mouse have blue light but not working.

world    84

hello . i buy the SGB-3010-KKMF1 (Blue backlit version) keyboard and mouse 1 pack. my keyboard working perfectly but my mouse is not working at all. i try it on my PC and on my laptop and on laptop of a friend to be sure that its not me with problem on my sistem. pls help what to do.

T.S. mouse have blue light but not working.

It sounds like it's most likely defective, since it doesn't work on multiple computers. If you could bring it back to the store you bought it from, perhaps you could get it exchanged. If not, I recommend contacting support to see if an RMA can be processed for you

StasiuZ    0

Hey guys,

I'm trying to download the 'HID LED test tool' for OSX but the 'build' folder is missing so I can't turn on my backlight ;(

Is there anyone with the old download which includes the 'build' folder!?

Thanks in advance!

*edit*

I got it, for all OSX users:

1. Download the Sample code for the first page

2. Install Xcode via the App Store

3. Open 'HID LED test tool.xcodeproj' in Xcode

4. Click the build button on the top left corner

5. This should create the 'HID LED test tool' executable file

6. Open the file in Terminal and CTRL + C

DONE! 

post-97226-0-91173200-1423052706_thumb.png

Pclinde    197

Hey guys,

I'm trying to download the 'HID LED test tool' for OSX but the 'build' folder is missing so I can't turn on my backlight ;(

Is there anyone with the old download which includes the 'build' folder!?

Thanks in advance!

*edit*

I got it, for all OSX users:

1. Download the Sample code for the first page

2. Install Xcode via the App Store

3. Open 'HID LED test tool.xcodeproj' in Xcode

4. Click the build button on the top left corner

5. This should create the 'HID LED test tool' executable file

6. Open the file in Terminal and CTRL + C

DONE! 

Great work!

Jean Perez    0

Hi everyone! I have a probelm with the keyboard. First, when I boot up, the computer makes a rapid sounding noise. Then the bios menu comes up for a second, then goes away. When the start up screen comes on, prompting for a password, (Win 8.1) it starts spazzing out, thinking that i keep pressing the 'enter' key. The only to stop it is to hit the 'enter' key on the number pad in the far right corner. Once i log in, the main 'enter' key does not work AT ALL. Anyone know whats up?

cojofo    0

so i bought this keyboard and mouse combo and they worked fine for a little bit . after about a week the keyboard backlight stopped working? what should i try before i send it in for an rma? everything works execpt the blacklightarrow-10x10.png and it worked before im runnning windows 7

Pclinde    197

so i bought this keyboard and mouse combo and they worked fine for a little bit . after about a week the keyboard backlight stopped working? what should i try before i send it in for an rma? everything works execpt the blacklightarrow-10x10.png and it worked before im runnning windows 7

Have you tried to check this issue via another PC?

cojofo    0

Have you tried to check this issue via another PC?

I dont have another pc to try it on and i cant seem to get it to work on a mac i tried downloading the thing u recomend in main post but i can only download a sample thing

Nikk    0

you dont need xcode.

i found the file with the 'build' folder.

http://sdg.mesonet.org/people/brad/XCode3/Documentation/DocSets/com.apple.adc.documentation.AppleSnowLeopard.CoreReference.docset/Contents/Resources/Documents/#samplecode/HID_LED_test_tool/Introduction/Intro.html

just open the 'build>release double click 'HID LED test tool' the keyboard will start blinking then just press 'ctrl c'

Vuala!! :D

cojofo    0

you dont need xcode.

i found the file with the 'build' folder.

http://sdg.mesonet.org/people/brad/XCode3/Documentation/DocSets/com.apple.adc.documentation.AppleSnowLeopard.CoreReference.docset/Contents/Resources/Documents/#samplecode/HID_LED_test_tool/Introduction/Intro.html

just open the 'build>release double click 'HID LED test tool' the keyboard will start blinking then just press 'ctrl c'

Vuala!! :D

thanks! confgirmed my keyboard iscc broken :l great......