Pclinde    197

zirv52.png

WINDOWS 7, 8 & 8.1

> Devastator Backlight Doesn't Turn Off at Shutdown

Note: BIOS settings, options and choice of words can be different.

• Enter the BIOS search for Advanced Controls > Advanced Power Management or Power Management > Enable EuP Ready option. 
  • Enter the BIOS search for Advanced Controls > Advanced Power Management > Enable ErP Support or ErP option or ErP Ready. [brand specific: Gigabyte].
  • No progress? Clear the CMOS, and try the steps above once more.
  • Read your motherboard user manual to find out if there are any specific bios settings or jumper settings that deal specifically with USB power settings.
  • Easy fix: flip the PSU power switch 'OFF'. (Not actually a fix but a temporarily option).

The USB power options after shutdown are mainly for USB charging devices (Smartphones or Tablets, etc.)

MAC OS X

> CM Storm Devastator Backlight on MAC OS X 

Note: This is an unsupported work-around, but suggested for MAC OS X users.

(Credits: ninjasiat, and others on the Apple forums).

LINUX

[under construction]

• Upvote 2

Pclinde    197

Here's an unsupported work around for Devastator LED functionality for MAC OSX that we suggest to our North American Customers:

Thanks Felinni. :D

Pseudonym    1

I recently bought the devastator package and the keyboard is not working. Everytime i am starting my computer the A,S,D,F,J,K,L,Ö,Ä,# and 1,2,3(numbpad) buttons do not work and i do not know how to fix it. Please help me!

• Upvote 1

abitaf    0

I Bought devastator "sgb-3010-kkmf1-af" but i can't find less and greater (  < > ) key ?

I am having problem with my keyboard CMstorm Devastator. I have no way of returning it since i bought it from singapore and i am here in philippines. the problem is when i start the computer, specific keys do not work for like 10-15minutes. (ASDFJKL:" and the numbers in numpad 123) i have no idea what is the problem here. if the keyboard is faulty or the hardware or anything else. also this happens, when i leave the computer idle for like 10 - 15 mins. i have to wait again till it works. 

• Upvote 1

Pclinde    197

I am having problem with my keyboard CMstorm Devastator. I have no way of returning it since i bought it from singapore and i am here in philippines. the problem is when i start the computer, specific keys do not work for like 10-15minutes. (ASDFJKL:" and the numbers in numpad 123) i have no idea what is the problem here. if the keyboard is faulty or the hardware or anything else. also this happens, when i leave the computer idle for like 10 - 15 mins. i have to wait again till it works. 

Are you settled with the latest BIOS and USB firmware for your motherboard?

I recently bought the devastator package and the keyboard is not working. Everytime i am starting my computer the A,S,D,F,J,K,L,Ö,Ä,# and 1,2,3(numbpad) buttons do not work and i do not know how to fix it. Please help

its the same problem with me. please tell me if u find the solution for this