charles

Silencio FP 120

charles    0

Hi ! Was wondering if anyone here knew if the Silencio FP 120 fans that come with the Nepton 240M will be available seperately ?

I have the Glacer 240 L ,but would love to have these fans  on it . High Air Pressure - 4.8 mm H2O  and only 27 dBA(Max) is worth getting .

Thank you in advance for any info :)

Pclinde    197

Hi Charles,

I will check this tomorrow. ;)

B/rgds, Pim

• Upvote 2

Can we get more specs for the Silencios 120 fans?  CFM? Can we get a Real world fan comparison PQ chart with CFM and Static Pressure?  What kind of bearing will be used? dB level compared to RPM?

I wonder how these will stack against Gentle Typhoon's, Delta Fan's, Noiseblocker E-loop B12-4 for radiator/ heat-sink performance.

I found this information from March 2014 regarding the fans.

Silencio FP 120
The patented Silencio FP 120 fans, implemented in the Silencio 652S, gives users the ultimate silent cooling experience. Each fan is equipped with large fan blades and with its proprietary technology produce less noise while creating high air pressure. The bearings in these fans are superior to standard fans. The loop dynamic bearings give the fan a life expectancy of 160,000 hours. Another feature of the loop dynamic bearing is the IP6X dustproof design. These fans will run, silent, for a long long time.

Silencio FP 120 key points

• Noise level: 11dBA ±1
  • Lifespan: 160.000 Hours
  • High dust-proof level: IP6X
  • Fan speed control: within ±0.05% Because of High Precision driver

Why the Silencio FP 120?
The fan blades of the Silencio FP 120 are designed to create a high pressure. In most chassis the harddrives are located at the front of the chassis which limit airflow from the front fans. In the Silencio 652S the Silencio FP 120 fan increases the intake of fresh air because the increased pressure forces more air into the chassis (and trough the harddrive cages).At the back of the chassis the Silencio FP 120 takes out more heat compared to standard fans.

Silencio FP 120
The patented Silencio FP 120 fans, implemented in the Silencio 652S, gives users the ultimate silent cooling experience. Each fan is equipped with large fan blades and with its proprietary technology produce less noise while creating high air pressure. The bearings in these fans are superior to standard fans. The loop dynamic bearings give the fan a life expectancy of 160,000 hours. Another feature of the loop dynamic bearing is the IP6X dustproof design. These fans will run, silent, for a long long time.

Source: http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/cooler-master-rolls-out-silencio-652s-case.198735/

Fan Dimension

120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 in)

Fan Speed

600~2400 RPM (PWM) ± 10%

Fan Airflow

16.5 ~ 76 CFM ± 10%

Fan Air Pressure

0.48 ~ 4.8mm H2O ± 10%

Fan Life Expectancy

160,000 hours

Fan Noise Level (dB-A)

6.5 ~ 27 dBA

Fan Bearing Type

Loop Dynamic Bearing

Fan Connector

4-Pin

Fan Rated Voltage

12 VDC

Fan Rated Current

0.2 A

Fan Power Consumption

3.6 W

Source: http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/cooler_master_nepton_240m_review,2.html

• Upvote 1

Mohd Noh    179

Hi Charles,

I will check this tomorrow. ;)

B/rgds, Pim

Ding ... i cant wait :P

Pclinde    197

Hi,

Sorry wasn't sure if I was allowed to share the information (yesterday). But they will be sold separately. ;)

• Upvote 1

Josh K    0

Do you know when they will be sold here in the netherlands (days, months, years?!), cause I really want them, asked already twice via e-mail directly at Cooler Master NL but no replies. :(

I want to buy the CM 690 III and install these fans :D

charles    0

Hi,

Sorry wasn't sure if I was allowed to share the information (yesterday). But they will be sold separately. ;)

Great ! Thank you so much for the information ! Any word as to when they will show on the website  or how much they will go for ?

Pclinde    197

Do you know when they will be sold here in the netherlands (days, months, years?!), cause I really want them, asked already twice via e-mail directly at Cooler Master NL but no replies. :(

I want to buy the CM 690 III and install these fans :D

January 2015. ;) That's all I can say for now. :D

• Upvote 3

Josh K    0

@ CM Pim: Thanks, :D I`ll have to be patient then, very patient... :o  But I think it`ll be woth it!