Galiaker

Problem with nepton 280L pump

Galiaker    0

I have bought my nepton 280L 2 week ago and i have a big problem. My pump is running at 6000rpm and it makes a lot of noise. I want to configure my CPU_FAN but i don't know how to configure it.

My config :

- Maximus VII formula

- i7 4790k 4.0Ghz

- G.skill 16Go ddr3 2175

- Nividia geforce 780 Ti 3Gb

"Sorry for my english"

Sunday Morning    177

Hi Galiaker,

i just copy paste from previous page

Please connect both Jetflo fans to CPU Fan 1 and CPU Fan 2 since these two headers are usually linked in bios. Then connect the pump to any 3 pin header on the

motherboard. This should allow you to adjust both fans at the same time without interfering with  the Pump RPM.

if you have problem with the installation u can refer this link :

and this : http://community.coolermaster.com/index.php/topic/11690-noisy-coolermaster-nepton-280l/

Just try help you out :D

Note* During installation Dont tighten the Screw or Bolt too much :D

Galiaker    0

i've connected my two Fans to CPU Fan 1 and CPU Fan 2  and my pump on Cha Fan  but no change. My pump running at 5500 rpm and the two Fans running at 1600 rpm and i can't configure.  You said connect my pump to any 3 pin header but on my MB i don't have any 3 pin header ( This could be the problem?)

CM Patrick    34

i've connected my two Fans to CPU Fan 1 and CPU Fan 2  and my pump on Cha Fan  but no change. My pump running at 5500 rpm and the two Fans running at 1600 rpm and i can't configure.  You said connect my pump to any 3 pin header but on my MB i don't have any 3 pin header ( This could be the problem?)

Hello Galiaker,

No this is not an issue. You can connect any 3 pin connector to a 4 pin header and it will still function the same.

Please let us know if you have any more questions.

Respectfully,

Patrick

CMUSA Support