Knaif

CM Storm Reaper mouse buttons

Knaif    0

How can I assign the additional buttons to generic "Mouse 4", "Mouse 5", "Mouse 6" buttons that do nothing unless they're bound in a game? I find being elaborate and binding them to say "Shift + Alt + whatever" to be a hassle. Also, how do I change the language of the mouse configuration program?

CM Robert    2

Hi Knaif,

That's really difficult to do. Unless you tried disabling the key, but that would disable the entire function of the key (meaning it may not be able to be rebound in game). Another thing to do would be assigning a completely separate key you rarely use in day to day use, but rebind it to the function you need within the game's settings.

As for the language, the language is based off of the language package in Windows being used.

What language do you have windows set?

Knaif    0

Oh yeah, I read that Windows only has like 5 mouse buttons and the rest you have to bind to keyboard or something. Some games don't support the ctrl + alt + key combos, so I guess I have to make some kind of profile that uses single keys (like numpad numbers) for those games.

I have my keyboard language set to Swedish but my Windows is in English, as are all my applications. Is there some kind of config file I can edit?