Lucian

CoolermMaster Eisberg Prestige 240L

Lucian    0

Hi All,

Im Lucian. Im new to water cooling and recently bought an Eisberg cooler and my question is, does it come prefilled with water ? Will i be able to install it immediately after unboxing ?

Thanks Guys

CM Patrick    34

:) Lucian,

Yes the Eisberg is a prefilled liquid cooler so you can install the cooler as soon as you  receive it. I would suggest checking the reservoir maybe once a month to make sure the cooler is completely filled to the top. I would also suggest downloading HW Monitor so that you can monitor your pump RPM in Windows.

http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

post-89545-0-04287600-1412879725_thumb.jpg

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Respectfully,
Patrick
CMUSA Support

Jordan Page    0

:) Lucian,

Yes the Eisberg is a prefilled liquid cooler so you can install the cooler as soon as you  receive it. I would suggest checking the reservoir maybe once a month to make sure the cooler is completely filled to the top. I would also suggest downloading HW Monitor so that you can monitor your pump RPM in Windows.

http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

attachicon.gifHW monitor.JPG

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Respectfully,

Patrick

CMUSA Support

How do you monitor pumps rpm when the unit is  connected directly to 12v source useing included splitter for 7v and 5v? was concerned about hooking directly into motherboard  not supplying enough power. however when useing this splitter i can not detect if the pump fails or if it at optimum rpms

CM Patrick    34

Hello Jordan,

You will not be able to monitor the pump RPM if your using the Molex to 3 pin adapter. You will need to connect the pump to the motherboard and control the pump RPM through BIOS. Both the Molex adapter and the 3 or 4 pin headers on your motherboard will supply 12v so no reason to be concerned. :)

Respectfully,

Patrick
CMUSA Support