Sobek

Try out Cooler Master Keyboard and Mice at Uk Gaming Event

Sobek    0

Just been into Box, my local PC store and they are doing a LoL gaming event in their Birmingham store next month. They are going to have PCs setup with a few different keyboards and mice. Just tried out the Quick Fire Rapid-I, such a cool keyboard.

Anybody here fancy going?

All the info is on their forum. http://forum.box.co.uk/index.php/topic/100-box-gaming-event-sponsored-by-cube-gaming-systems/

Apart from LoL they also have other stuff going on like driving simulators etc and the member of staff I spoke to reckons they will be offering free food and drink too.

Might try and save some money to get a new keyboard. I hope they have some specials ;)

Pclinde    197

Nice! Good luck with the event. :) 

world    84

Unfortunately, where I live, there aren't very many tech events (and not many tech stores, other than large chains), so I don't get a chance to try out new keyboards, mice, etc :(

Pclinde    197

Unfortunately, where I live, there aren't very many tech events (and not many tech stores, other than large chains), so I don't get a chance to try out new keyboards, mice, etc :(

Awww :( Is Michigan that bad? Where do you buy your parts?

world    84

There's a nice smaller chain store (Microcenter) about an hour of driving away that has quite a decent selection, but other than that we only have Best Buy and the occasional tiny computer shop around here, so if I buy in a store, it's almost always from Microcenter! Online, I usually buy from Newegg or Amazon.

Unfortunately, tech events usually skip over Michigan, since the only big city around here is Detroit, and that doesn't really attract the computer-loving crowd!