Frank Neubecker

Devastator Mouse wheel

UUH    0

I decided to throw my Devastor mouse away. I will take it to the electronic recycling center with other stuff. I bought Logitech M100 for replacement, it doesn't have dpi-change button or any thing special but atleast it has working scroll wheel. I'm not gonna buy any CMStorm mouse ever again. 

Bob Gorden    0

My mouse is less than 6 months old. From the beginning the wheel never worked correctly and as of tonight the wheel has all but stopped working. I rarely use the pc that this mouse is installed on. Very disappointed in the quality of this product. Of course I didn't register the keyboard and mouse, so my problem but you would think that CM would sell a higher quality product than this. I do computer builds and repairs. I can't say i will be recommending this product to anyone.

I have the Devastator combo from like a month, the keyboard is very nice, i like the mouse too, but I confirm the mouse wheel issue. Mustered up my courage and voided the warranty - completely removed the mouse wheel potentiometer and re-soldered the potentiometer from my old mouse (they are standart). Now it works like a charm, i think the whole batch of devastator mice were made with cheap-:) potentiometers and thus the wheel problems. CM must seriosly think about that before using these parts again in the future.

• Upvote 1

I also have the same problem with my mouse. I absolutely love this combo, but the mouse scrolling issue is starting to drive me up a wall.

Have had it about three weeks. I don't know if I should contact the vender, or cooler master about this issue?

Spoke too soon. Now it squeaks while scrolling and the scrolling resistance isn't consistent.

This mouse is an absolute mess.

SAME FUCKING ANNOYING "SQUEK

Ciciulaz    0

Hi all, just bought the mouse + keyboard combo 2 weeks ago, it has the same problem as many have with the mouse wheel. This morning I tried, as many of the videos on Youtube, to oil up the white cylindric part of the wheel and now it's working smoothly. But now the warranty is broken. Ok this is a low budget combo, but at least normal functionality should be guaranteed.

chiafoo    0

It is because the dust on the scoller prevent the reading . Pls do a big blow on the mouse's scroller right side where u can c there is a led ( reader) , 100% work . If u want to do a hard way by open it up and clean it pls refer to tis link .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmG-CFvBWZo

I think it is because the design issue , gap to huge on the both side of scroller , that y dust can go in easily .