Frank Neubecker

Devastator Mouse wheel

Just RMA the mouse. Not sure why this isn't clear in this thread by now. My RMA still seems to be working good, but I occasionally feel like it scrolls up once when I was not expecting it to. I am hoping that it does not get worse. 

Steve    0

I have received my keyboard and mouse  back (from RMA)... and the mouse wheel feels like a totally different mouse!!, it feels smoother... I am sure with the last mouse the notches were more apparent as you rotate/scroll the wheel? where this one you don't notice them at all. Anyway - no more glitching up/down on web pages or squeaking when I scroll, so... problem sorted

Brit. 

rica123    0

when it snaps back, is it snapping back all the way, or roughly just one notch on the wheel?

I have a diferent issue pls help me its about right click.

I am very sad because i bought the pack "CmStrom Devastor" and sometimes when im playing with my mouse the click right dont works and i dont know why.
I already entered in contacted with my seller but they dont resolve anything and they say is working ok but the problem remains. Pls give me some tips to resolve the problem.
With other mice works fine.

I have a diferent issue pls help me its about right click.

I am very sad because i bought the pack "CmStrom Devastor" and sometimes when im playing with my mouse the click right dont works and i dont know why.
I already entered in contacted with my seller but they dont resolve anything and they say is working ok but the problem remains. Pls give me some tips to resolve the problem.
With other mice works fine.

So why are you posting in this topic when it has nothing to do with the mouse wheel? Create your own topic. 

rica123    0

So why are you posting in this topic when it has nothing to do with the mouse wheel? Create your own topic. 

sorry was my first time in this forum already have done that tnks

Hello,

I've already submitted a Support Ticket but well, I'll post it here too.

As many of you, I also have the wheel problem. Don't know exactly where It comes from but I can tell one thing : Yesterday, everything was fine. Today, the computer made an Update and the mouse is going crazy.

It's not like the mouse got broken WHILE I used it. I left it yesterday around midnight it was alright, nobody touched it, got here at six in the morning with the computer on the logging screen and the wheel was dancing like a demon.

I'm not a fan of "returning" a product, I hope there's a solution, like a driver update, a compatibility or whatever...Since I live in France, do any of you guys believe it will impact anything on the warranty ? I believe not, but since I bought this pack in a huge order including a built computer setup, the shop I bought it recommend seeing this directly with Cooler Master.

Well, awaiting for more informations, (and no, I didn't try to remove the update, not really sure how to do this.)

I don't know why people are still thinking it is a driver issue after reading this post. This is clearly a hardware issue. The mouse that I RMA'd is now back to a broken state, though not as bad as the first mouse. I would not suggest buying this product, and I think CM should just remove it from the store as the mouse is clearly a piece of junk. The keyboard is great! You should either RMA the product, which will then break in a couple weeks, or just return the product and buy something else.

Well, I can confirm it. Got my new mouse, used it exactly for twelve hours...And the wheel is already starting to scroll akwardly. I did not intend to go harsh on this combo, but at 40€, having only a keyboard and a nice color to remember for the price.

I agree with Frank Neubecker, it's too bad that the keyboard is nice, you're stuck with a constant need of a mouse replacement or a totall refund.