Pricop

Rapid-I on Europe not available?

Pclinde    197

Hi Sonderling,

The blues could take a while... I guess around December, but I might be totally wrong. I will check it tomorrow for you.

Cheers, Pim

Pricop    0

Got my package todayt, both the Mizar and the Rapid-I seems to be ok at the first glance. I would like to thank Pim for the involvement. I'm pretty sure it would have taken longer without him, for me he pretty much washed away the ignorance CM has proven with their potential customers.

Pclinde    197

Got my package todayt, both the Mizar and the Rapid-I seems to be ok at the first glance. I would like to thank Pim for the involvement. I'm pretty sure it would have taken longer without him, for me he pretty much washed away the ignorance CM has proven with their potential customers.

Awesome! Enjoy. :)

Pricop    0

Just a quick feedback for anyone that might be interested in this keyboard. In regards to the L shaped cable that anyone complained about, while it's still in the L shape, is not orientated to the right side anymore, but to the center of the keyboard, which is a great change in my opinion.

Francesco    2

I have strange issue with this keyboard, randomly get disconnected and not recognized afther a reboot or a resume from sleeep mode, my motherboard intel DZ77GA-70 not have any problem with other usb staff...new firmware already installed biut always getting this issue....