Pricop

Rapid-I on Europe not available?

Pclinde    197

Stock has arrived. Not sure when they will update it in the CM EU Store. But the shimpent is in, other retailers will probably update the stock soon. (Not sure where your located).

Pim

Pricop    0

I'm in Romania, probably will take another two three weeks to get at retailers, so I'd rather purchase it straight from the EU Store. I hope you'll update the website by tomorrow.

Pricop    0

You haven't missed anything, still nothing. This is getting very frustrating, a couple of weeks ago they gave away free keyboards but they didn't had any in stock on their website. I'm also worried about what would happen if I have any issues with the keyboard, how they would exchange it if they are out of stock all the time?

Pricop    0

I don't think they have an ISO layout at all, but the US one does the trick for me (Currently I'm using an ISO layout but I'll have no issues with the US one either), however it seems that you also want the blue ones which I've read somewhere that they come at the end of the year or something like that.