Sign in to follow this  
Sunday Morning

In The Future

Pclinde    197

Hi Mohd,

Maybe you should be more specific? :D  (Title, information about a specific product).

Pim

Sunday Morning    177

Hi Pim,

hehehe ya .. but for all CM products

example out side : i have scout 2 and i always open it .. began to fade, and if we are too tighten the screw the windows chassis is eroded little by little if we regularly open

in side : If we do not open it for a month maybe our chassis fully with dust and some part we difficult to reach or cleaning

maybe this is just a story or fairy tale :D

world    84

I would say there are a few adjustments that could improve those things :)

For scratch resistant, a different kind of material is probably needed, which is probably difficult. Lately, Gorilla glass has been in headlines everywhere for being extremely scratch resistant (close to 7 on Moh's scale) or Sapphire glass (at 9 on Moh's scale). However, those things are really expensive (especially Sapphire glass) and probably wouldn't work out so well for cases that most people could afford. Maybe as a nice flagship case :P Also, glass has the unfortunate problem of being easy to shatter (vs metals) :(

As for the erosion near screws, I think that could be solved if the screws had a rubber o-ring under them so there is never metal-on-metal contact onto the exterior of the case.

For anti-dust, improved dust filters would be nice! But, a really good dust filter would impact airflow, so it's a trade-off. Better cooling, or less dust! Or, maybe get a powered air filter for your room so you can keep it dust-free :D

Sunday Morning    177

hahaha World u have good input

maybe in the future of our chassis weight from 11-12 kg to  7-8kg from 8kg to 4-5kg

Only a fairy tale story :)