Hawg1

CM Storm Devastator mouse functionality

Hawg1    0

Hi,

Just purchashed the CM Storm Devastator Keyboard/mouse combo.  Is there a downloadable instruction manual on what each button does on the mouse?  Is there any required software needed to load onto the computer?  I did not see any of that on the box.

Thanks

Hawg1

Hawg1    0

Thanks.  I'm new to the gaming mouse and keyboard so what do the extra two button on the left side do and when would you use them?

Pclinde    197

The buttons are the 'Forward and Backward buttons'. You can use them to go forward (web browsing or folders etc) or backward. :) + you can set specific in-game commands, but this should be tweaked in the game settings. (depending on what games you play).

Grunchy    1

Is there any way to change what the buttons do outside of a game? For example, on my old mouse I had it set up so that you could control the volume with the side buttons.

• Upvote 1

GeordiD    0

Yeah, I'm also trying to figure out how to change the key bindings for the forward and backward buttons.  

alexx675    0

Hey there i purchased this combo as well back in may.. has anyones mouse just randomly stopped working?

Pclinde    197

Pls link of devastator driver downloader

There is no official support / software for the Devastator.

Cheers, Pim