Strix

Completely new case design: Super Tower ATX

Strix    1

Hi everyone,

I am a newcomer here, hope I'll get good experience in this community.

Anyway, I have with me a case design. It's a Super Tower ATX case with appealing features and aesthetics. It does have some visuals and features taken from other cases, but overall, the case is very good. My friend and I designed it, and it's our flagship design up to now.

I want to share this design in private and as directly as possible with Cooler Master, where the design will be applied sooner, rather than later. I want to know how to do that.

Waiting for your reply,

Strix

N.B.: I have some conditions on proposing this case, but nothing critical. I'll talk about it before submitting the design.

• Upvote 1

world    84

I'm not sure Cooler Master has channels for private contact about product designs. My understanding is that the designs are all in-house, so there might not be much of a system for 3rd party designs. There is a product suggestion forum here, but if you want direct contact, you might have to try contacting one of the numbers on the cooler master website, depending on where you are (although, I believe a lot of design work/decision-making is done through the Taiwan office).

Try contacting one of the phone numbers here (select different regions on the left):

http://www.coolermaster.com/service/contactUs-Corporate%20Contacts.html

• Upvote 1