Federico Trombetti

Cooler Master XT RMA

Hello to everyone,

(I hope this is not the wrong category to ask this)
I've recently bought a Cooler Master Quick Fire XT (blue switches, Italian layout) but some of the keys are not working (The non-working keys should only be: O, I, 8, 9, J, K, ù, +, ".", ",", F6, F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, the FN key and the RETURN key).
I've registered the key on the CM Fanzone but the button "RMA Request" (which is displayed in this FAQ: http://coolermaster.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-to-obtain-a-product-replacement-RMA/?l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1 ) doesn't show up!

I've created a Support Ticket where I asked for the replacement/reparation but I don't know if I missed something for the correct process or I just have to wait.

Please let me know, the keyboard has a really good feeling but it's impossible to use without those keys! :(

Ed_7    0

Hello,

Has anyone found a solution to this? I need to RMA my power supply and I can't see the RMA request button under my product. Am I missing something out?

Thanks

CM Felinni    1

Hello,

Has anyone found a solution to this? I need to RMA my power supply and I can't see the RMA request button under my product. Am I missing something out?

Thanks

Now depending on your Location | Region you may not be able to access the full CM Fanzone capabilities as I have linked you to our Cooler Master Knowledge base to assist you in registering and applying for an RMA request below:

RMA Request Guide: Link