Sign in to follow this  

Show off your Cabling job inside your tower /!\ 56k Warning

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

last time i checked the US wasnt so remote it didnt have a postal service.

my board cam with them but i used most of them on my old system...i have one left ..if u want it u can have it...but its how u gonna get it....?

Ship it to me in an envelope :) U live like 1 hour away... I just wish you had 2 tho

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

well for your opticals you might aswell just get some rounded ones since optical drives are only ATA66

Pattmyn    0
But I do wish my ribbon cables were black like the ones that come with the Asus motherboard. I never seen anywhere that sells those black cables, I guess they only come with asus boards, which isn't fair :(

Lol amazing what a sharpie marker can do these days :wink:

As for those ribbon cables it almost works in your favor in this case because it hides your power connection to the mobo which just looks clean.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

sigasi1-ide1.jpg

sigasi1-ide2.jpg

i used a standard magic marker look how good it looks, man do i have a headache ta ta

CHEESEWHiZ    0
thanx mr myagi

It looks like your CPU fan is being blocked a lot by all those power supply wires. Try to take them from the PSU, run them behind your motherboard tray, and then to the things you need to plug them into.

i used to have 6 120gb harddrives .............but have taken 3 out but have not sorted case .............this will be second machine 3 week time and have already prepared the new tower and cabling ....so hopefully it will be a lot less cluttered