Sign in to follow this  

Show off your Cabling job inside your tower /!\ 56k Warning

Mr. Miyagi    2

mak45, I'll show you what I did once I'm finished. I have a Centurion 5, (same chassis as the Cav) and you can get some ideas from there.

Infinity    0
dynamiks u have to get rid of that ribbon cable
Why? It looks alright how he'sdone it and it performs better than a rounded cable. Personally I'd stick with the ribbon cable for the better performance, rather than a rounded cable because it *might* look better.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

the rounded wont look better in this situation, paint your ribbon black or colour it or something.

Wacft    0
the rounded wont look better in this situation, paint your ribbon black or colour it or something.

yeah, thats a good idea. maybe use vinyl dye.

Cobra19    0

yeah well in that case its not a bad idea..it looks good anyway...and like the other guys said just paint it or something... :D

Hybrid-Mods    0

Let me get some more work done to it, but i don't like to get it nice and perfect, then have to take it back out since i have a review on a product to do. but this is as good as it gets :D

And on top of that.. the Real Power 450 has EXTremely long cables.. so yeah

http://www.hybrid-mods.net/index.php?mo ... =slideshow

thanks all you guys for the compliments.

As for the ribbon cables, I will be getting rid of them once I get my new SATA drives. I'm not going to waste money buying PATA cables when I'm going to be upgrading my hard drives soon anyway. But I do wish my ribbon cables were black like the ones that come with the Asus motherboard. I never seen anywhere that sells those black cables, I guess they only come with asus boards, which isn't fair :(

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

nah my abit which is 2 yhears old had black cables.

Cobra19    0

my board cam with them but i used most of them on my old system...i have one left ..if u want it u can have it...but its how u gonna get it....?