Sign in to follow this  

Show off your Cabling job inside your tower /!\ 56k Warning

Okay here are some recent shots of my Stacker. I just redid some of the cabling a lil while ago, and thought I'd share the results in this forum. :)

Everyone can post pics of their cabling and leave comments/suggestions for others on how to clean it up, or just leave compliments.

2efd9688.jpg

bf37a24e.jpg

2e640475.jpg

b1c97e87.jpg

6469ee4b.jpg

b22597d5.jpg

3b5f98d2.jpg

8c8629e3.jpg

2cf107a9.jpg

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

damn the corssflow inhibits my ability to hide my cables like you i gotta do some tidying, sleeving and the like then i'll post, i also need a new fan controller

damn the corssflow inhibits my ability to hide my cables like you i gotta do some tidying, sleeving and the like then i'll post, i also need a new fan controller

Yea if I had a crossflow I would have to run some of the cables underneath the tray instead of through that hole. But since I don't plan on getting the crossflow, I should be just fine. I don't really see a need for it, my temps are just fine without it. Plus the crossflow is pretty loud.

Very nice! Can't wait for the ribbon cable to go away. :D

me 2... I need to replace these PATA drives with some newer SATA counterparts once the funds become sufficient. But next mod on my list is the Dell 2005FPW so I might have to hold off a bit for those HDD's.

Hybrid-Mods    0
Very nice! Can't wait for the ribbon cable to go away. :D

I have always thought the ribbon cable if used properly works faster, and doesn't block much air as the rounded ones do. Don't get me wrong sure i'd love some rounded cables (cough marketing dept. cough :D ) but the ribbon ones suffer from less interference and you can always hide the ribbon cable easier.. I saw an article on it. I'll look for it.

Mr. Miyagi    2

I agree as they are easier to hide, but if he's going to have the cable like that, it will look better with a rounded cable. :wink: